.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

JP's world

My intimate thoughts. My heart's deepest desires. My darkest secrets. My closet poetry. My biggest fears. My secret life. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, November 26

Sweet Sexy Ting

Hi! nice blog...nicer than purplewarts......wish i could make my own blog too.....i dnt know how to make one......

im here at PAFID...spending quality time [chillin ewt!] with the jogsie and jambalaya.....i like jambalaya...wish we'll share more moments together...wish we can share a blog....

i am here bec. destiny brought me here.....it just happened...without me knowing it.....i will never be the same after this day...this is the day..this is the day....that the Lord has made....

i love Jogsie...but I love jambalaya more.....i dnt know why..it just happened....i know it could happen to you too...

this is Joan's blog......she's one hell-of-a-babe......just like me......

Ting